A weekly bond repair treatment formulated to restore strength in dry, damaged hair
Vegan keratin-like protein helps to seal hair cuticles and repair signs of damage
How to use:
Once a week in place of conditioner, rub bar between hands & distribute into hair or "paint" on from mid-lengths to ends. Leave in for at least 10 minutes to let vegan proteins & vitamins penetrate stands, then rinse. Finger-comb hair to detangle.
- Marula oil, an antioxidant-rich vitamin, deeply nourishes & helps hair retain essential moisture
- Baobab protein instantly conditions and softens the hair
- Reduces single-use plastic
- Made in the USA, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Leaping Bunny Certified
- 4OCEAN CERTIFIED: For every shampoo or conditioner bar, 4ocean pulls the equivalent of one shampoo bottle’s worth of plastic from the world's oceans, rivers, and coastlines
Kitsch Solid Bond Repair Treatment
Coconut Oil locks in moisture to help deeply hydrate your strands from within and reduce breakage for stronger, shinier, healthier-looking hair.
Sunflower Seed Oil
Antioxidant-rich Sunflower Seed Oil helps bring nutrients to your strands while deeply moisturizing for healthy, hydrated hair.
Starting from the scalp, Baobab Protein helps hydrate the hair cuticle for a healthier scalp while conditioning and strengthening dry, damaged hair.