1. If you are anything like me, make-up has been fully optional lately during these times of SIP. I pretty much only brush my hair on the days I know there's a Zoom call in my future. The first thing in my May Round-Up, was a gifty-gift from my baby sister, while she was working at Dillard's and I've been in love with this amazing product ever since. Even with less make-up, I still need a little bit of GLOW if ya know what I mean. :) This GLAMGLOW daily illuminating moisturizer helps hydrate and energize skin. It contains hyaluronic acid (which ya'll know I love!) and green tea to energize and hydrate skin. It also has these crazy good highlighting pearl particles which blur, reflect, and enhance your complexion. No Snapchat Filter Needed!! Getcha some GLAMGLOW HERE.
2. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw the monochromatic make-up collaboration that I did this past week, using a soft pink shade. I had the opportunity to collaborate with some seriously talented ladies and it was such a blast to feel connected to some beautiful friends online. The inspiration for my color choice was one of my favorite all-in-one beauty tools, my Wander Beauty on the glow blush/highlighter stick. If you haven't tried this yet, you should! I love the cream-to-powder blush side because it glides on effortlessly and blends seamlessly onto eyes, cheeks or lips, adding gorgeous color and luminous sheen. It was also a perfect opportunity to photograph my limited release Georgette Lashes! Order your Wander Beauty on-the-go blush HERE. And check out the Georgette Lashes HERE.
3. I am SO HOOKED on these Chomps grass fed beef sticks. They're so, so good! I love how convenient they are, I can take them with Mav and I on a hike- I was able to throw them in my bag on my way out the door (when I still had places to go) and I knew I had an easy to eat, high protein & totally crave-able snack. I saw them so many times online before I placed my order but I think it was @amberemilysmith who finally convinced me to try them - and I am so glad that she did!
4. It's time to talk about hair.. I use this stuff r-e-l-i-g-i-o-u-s-l-y, I can't even tell you. It adds so much shine and luster to this girl's chemically processed hair. I love that it is full of antioxidants like grape cell extract, and hyaluronic acid. There is keratin and hydrolyzed collagen & this perfect hair oil is vegan and cruelty free, so I feel good about going through it like it is water. :)
Ohhhhhh and my favorite part is the smell... it's like sweet almond and it lasts all day. Read more about this oil and all of the other hair magic from Nature Lab Tokyo HERE. I am thinking about trying to partner with them for an upcoming SLV Babes Box, what do you all think?
5. My last obsession this month has been my daily e-mails from The Morning Brew. Especially now, with so much happening in the world as well as in our own backyards, I look forward to waking up during the week to my five minute round-up of everything from non-biased political views, hilarious takes on current events and all the good stuff I need to know about finance, marketing, social platforms and just good old fashioned conversation starters. If you too, want to become smarter in just 5 minutes - use my referral link to get the free daily newsletter from Morning Brew HERE.